Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 29, 2011

A Purple & Gold Wedding

This wedding comes to you today by the talented Leslie of LeslieMariePhotography.com The bride and groom, Chandra & Kalief were married just a few weeks ago and they used the color palette of purple and gold; very pretty for the summer.  The bride wore a beautiful strapless, beaded, gown that flowed with ruffles; and she was adorned with all jewels and surrounded by lots of love.  It showed in the ceremony. 


The bridesmaids wore purple gowns and carried balls of yellow flowers instead of traditional bouquets; a true spin on the expected bouquets.

If you’d like to see a full slideshow of the photographs, you may view it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnFURfIS2I0
Thank you Leslie for sharing your photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment