Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 6, 2011

What's Your Dream Dress?

As most women, I’ve dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl.  Now, being in the wedding industry, I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of many weddings, but I still wonder what my special day will be like.  Naturally, as trends change, I flip-flop on what my color scheme will be, but I remain true to the type of dress that I love.  For me, I have to have something form fitting, classy, with a hint of sex appeal.  As the bride, you definitely want all eyes to be on you, and that’s how I want it to be for me.  What kind of dress will you choose?

Will it be a dress with spaghetti straps with a low cut back?



Will it be a dress with sleeves as was with the Royal wedding and now coming back in style?



 Will it be a strapless gown like most brides dream of?


Will it be a gown of color like that of some traditions?


Whatever you decide to do on your special day, make sure all eyes are on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment