Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Nov 14, 2011

Real Wedding Tammy & Michael

I was excited when asked to assist with the details of Multi-Cultural wedding.  I've always wanted to be a part of one and I finally got my chance to witness a Korean ceremony.  For the American ceremony, the bride wanted a clean palette with mostly all white.  But in her culture, white flowers are for funerals, so we added pops of pink to the white and gold palette.


She came to me with a florist, hurricane vases and mirrors for centerpieces that were provided by the venue, along with the gold chargers, candy apple as her favors, and little money for anything else.  She had no idea where to go from there but wanted it to be special.  I only had approximately 14 days to put something together, so I took what she had and what I had in my inventory and attempted to give her a ballroom that she'd love, by adding my vases, votive candle holders, and crystal beading, and I had her change the red ribbon on the candy apple to pink (since they were covered in chocolate).  There was no special linen or grand overlays but in the end she was happy and I was glad to be a part of her day. 


Here are some of the pictures I took with my cell phone.








No comments:

Post a Comment