Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 15, 2011

Blue & Yellow Wedding

Blue has always been my favorite color.  It reminds me of water (the ocean) and one shade or another is often associated with something tranquil. 


I share this wedding with you because I love the color combination of the royal blue and pale yellow.  There is something about it that reminded me of the water hitting the sand; pure tranquility for me!


 I love that the groom decided to choreograph a routine patterned after his favorite dance group for the bride as she walked down the aisle and that they chose to incorporate sand into their ceremony.  They really included their personalities into their wedding day and that's what's most important!


Thanks again to the talented Brian of OrlandoWeddingPix.com for sharing your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment