Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 26, 2011

Destination I Do

If you haven’t heard by now, blue is my favorite color, the ocean is my favorite place, and serenity is my absolute favorite thing!  That’s one of the reasons why I love to see destination weddings on the beach or near the ocean, as it encompasses all the things that speak to me. 



Destination weddings allow couples to plan a wedding and honeymoon simultaneously and their guests get the opportunity to plan a mini vacation.  Many times guests are traveling from long distances or haven’t seen the couple for a long time and a destination wedding has given the opportunity for additional bonding and celebrating the joys of the event. 

Image Courtesy of GorgeousWorld.net

Image Courtesy of Bridal-Bags.com

If you’re planning a Destination Wedding, just remember a few tips via DestinationWeddings.com:

·         The average Destination Wedding saves on average $20,000 than the average wedding
·         Guests for a Destination Wedding spend approximately $750 to attend for travel & hotel stay
·         Destinations don’t have to be out of the country.  The top spots are: Las Vegas, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Jamaica, and Bahamas.
·         Guests should be notified 4-6 months prior to the wedding so they can make arrangements to attend (Save-the-Dates)
·         Most importantly, you can honeymoon while you’re there!  That's the main idea right?

No comments:

Post a Comment