Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 9, 2011

The Garter Toss!

The Garter Toss is one of the many events we look forward to at the reception.  Most of the time, the bride tends to “spice it up” by adding a touch of blue for her “something blue”.  Why not go a different route when “spicing it up”?  There are certainly many more options to choose from when it comes to choosing a garter that will certainly fit your personality and add a little more “you” into your wedding reception.  After all, the day should definitely be about you and reflect who you are!

For the bride that loves Bling!


For the bride who loves Feathers!


For the bride that may want a Pop of Color!


For the bride that has a little bit of Naughty Mixed with the Nice!


For more amazing garters, visit ArtFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment