Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jul 11, 2011

A Groom and His Sneakers

There is something about a man and his sneakers that he just have a hard time parting with; and his wedding day is no exception.  Of course we know that the wedding day is mostly about the bride but when the groom can influence any part of the decision making, his wedding day footwear is usually at the top of the list.


Image Courtesy of TrueColorsEvents.Wordpress.com


It's no secret that I love to see individual style and personality incorporated into every wedding or event that I do, and I do believe that the groom should have some say-so when it comes to choosing some of the details of his wedding day.  With a variety of options to choose from, sneakers are a fun way to incorporate his love of sneakers and a little of his style into his wedding day too.


Image Courtesy of UnitedWithLove.com
Image Courtesy of UnitedWithLove.com
From high tops, low tops, checkered patterned Vans, or old school Adidas; the options are endless but the most important thing is to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment