Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Sep 22, 2011

African Safari Inspired TableScape

I had the pleasure of working with Roy of Unique Event Management and designing a tablescape to showcase some of his Intelligent lighting techniques.  As we sat down to lunch at Subway, I glanced over at a poster of "The Lion King" that was soon to be released in 3D and this is where the tablescape inspiration came from.

I chose a color palette of deep red, gold, and brown.  I found some amazing wood chargers that I accented with Ivory dinnerware and copper napkins, with gold plated flatware.  We all love a little bling so I incorporated wooden beads to tone it down a bit and still give it a little sparkle.  I also added a couple of treasure chests and copper napkin rings.  I wanted to keep it earthy by sticking with earth tones and the animal printed fabric.  Here's a sneak peak at a few of the photos by Leslie Marie Photography.


Photo Credit: Leslie Marie Photography

Photo Credit: Leslie Marie Photography

Photo Credit: Leslie Marie Photography

Thanks to wonderful vendors who help put this photo shoot together. Venue: Melia Hotel Linen: BBJ Linen Gold Flatware, Ivory China, & Chiavari Chairs: TLC Rents.

6 comments: