Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jul 28, 2011

My Dream First Dance


The other day, the "Question of the Day" by one of my favorite bridal magazines, Mumaluchi Bridal was “What song would be the song you would dance to for your father/daughter or mother/son dance?”  Normally, I participate in the QOTD but it got me to thinking about my own first dance as husband and wife.  Not, that the father/daughter or mother/son dance isn’t important.

I’m an absolute sucker for romance and I truly love the arts.  I’ve said before, next to photography, dance is my favorite form of art.  It can capture the emotion in a song so beautifully, as if the words were coming to life.  With that being said, my dream is to do the Rumba as my first dance on my wedding day.


To me, it’s the sexiest and most passionate dance there is.  My vows will be my verbal expression of love to my husband and the dance will be my expression of that (well, the expression that I can show publicly anyway ;-) ) It will also be something that my new husband and I can treat our guests to and give them a little something different.  

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post, love the dance.


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That's a great idea. Thanks for always participating in the Munaluchi QOTD!
    JN

    ReplyDelete