Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jul 29, 2011

A Purse On Your Wedding Day


Now, it is very rare to find a woman that doesn’t carry a hand bag, especially one that’s a bit oversized these days.  But what woman wants to carry a big hand bag on her wedding day or go without one.  Working as a planner, we’ve had to put them under the head table, the sweetheart table, and have had the Maid of Honor or a Bridesmaid take care of them.  Shouldn’t there be another option?  I happened to search for one and came up with a few alternatives that I think are just gorgeous and ones that any bride would want to carry on her wedding day.

Source
Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment