Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Aug 3, 2011

A Newspaper Themed Wedding?


Today’s post is a tribute to my teenage daughter who’s so into fashion, and these days so into newspaper! Clipping coupons and saving money every chance she can.

Many women have talked about our wedding day since we were little girls and my daughter is no different, especially since she sees her mother working in the wedding industry day in and day out.  She talks about getting married in the most non-traditional venues, wearing the most non-traditional dresses.

This is what’s on her mind today…


Source
Source
Source

Her idea of the Bridesmaids Dress and Clutch
Source 
Source
Her ideas for Wedding Programs and Ring Bearer Pillow

Source
Source
Of course, styles change, trends change, and people change.  As a wedding planner, it's nice to see how things keep changing with time and also how things keep reinventing themselves.  My daughter tells me that I'll be there every step of the way to support her, whether or not I like her parking lot ceremony or newspaper dress.  As far as her non-traditional is concerned, supporting her every step of the way???  That much I do know!

1 comment:

  1. fun ideas. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. you always make my day!!

    xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete