Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Sep 6, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday ~Orange Wedding Shoes~

It's Tuesday and I'm teaming up with some of my blogging colleagues to share some great shoe finds.

As the season change from summer to fall and the color palettes begin to include more oranges and browns, I wanted to include a pair of shoes that would fit the season.  Last week I did a post on suede wedding shoes and this pair was left out.  I'm in love with this suede wedding shoes with the "flame" detail on the toe! 

So, if you're having a color palette with orange in it for your wedding, don't be afraid to add a pop of color with your shoes!  I'm not getting married but I just may have to add these to my closet!

Source

For more amazing Tuesday Shoesday picks, you may also stop by these blogs:

5 comments:

  1. So fun & vibrant! You don't see orange shoes too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of statement pieces. Bright shoes are a personal favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are great - you don't see really chic orange shoes that often.

    ReplyDelete