Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jan 10, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday~Glitter Pumps

I haven't done a Tuesday Shoesday post in a while but as I prepare for my gift basket showcase at the Stellar Awards celebrity preview in two days and have been in and out of my closet looking for the most appropriate outfit, I thought it would be fitting to do one today.  I'm beyond excited to be headed to Nashville to meet some of my favorite gospel recording artists!  This is an opportunity of a lifetime; to present my custom gift baskets to a whole new arena.  As the day approaches, I've finally decided to wear ivory, one of my favorite colors.  The icing on the cake would be to have this shoe in my closet! I hope you love this fabulous glitter pump by the oh-so-talented Rachel Roy!


Image via DSW.com

1 comment: