Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Apr 23, 2012

Elegant Sweet Heart Tables

On wedding day, we all know that the bride and groom are the star of the show and is the center of attention.  Although some couples prefer to sit with their families or the bridal party at an estate table, some actually love the spotlight. An elegantly decorated sweetheart table can provide the perfect showcase for the happy couple.


If you're thinking of doing a sweetheart table for your wedding, here are a few for inspiration:


Image via Designs By Hemingway
Image via LeBonne Fleur
If you'd like a little lounge area for the two of you, here is an awesome "love nest".


Image via Maharani Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment