Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

May 8, 2012

Birthday Inspiration Board

I've decided to live a little and celebrate the big 4-O!  I'll be turning 40 in just over three months and I want to throw myself a party.  Below is the color palette for it and I want to tell you the reason behind it.




As many of you know, I was in a major car accident a year ago.  Not to rehash it, but so many material things were lost afterwards, yet so many things were gained.  The black represents the dark and rough year that I've had rebuilding life after the car accident and the yellow represents the sunshine that I am enjoying and anticipate having going forward.  I hope that you like it and hope that many of my friends will share the day with me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy almost 40! I had no idea about your accident, but I'm very glad you're okay. It's a great idea to celebrate such an important event like your 40th and the inspiration board looks absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see and hear how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete