Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Apr 5, 2012

Spring In Your Step

Are you looking to add a pop of color or a spring in your step during this spring wedding season?  Springtime is all about the beautiful colors coming back to life after the cold winter temperatures and the grey, white , or pale blue colors palettes!  Although many brides are keeping with the traditional ivory or white wedding gown, their shoes, as of late, have been something fun, festive, and bright.  Here are a few shoe options that are sure to be a conversation piece for your spring wedding.


Image via Cheap Wedding Shoes
Image via LookBuys
Image via Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment