Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Nov 23, 2012

Presentation Matters

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's Black Friday and many of you are all geared up to get your Christmas shopping started.  Since I'm making custom gift baskets all year long, I'm always looking at baskets and pretty ribbon.  With that being said, since many people will be out shopping, I felt that this was the appropriate time to share some beautiful wrapping paper for the all those gifts that people are itching to stand in line for.

Image Courtesy of Blog.HauteMove.com
Image Courtesy of GraceHouseDesigns.com 
Image Courtesy of KelleyMaria.com
Image Courtesy of SaucySprinkles.com
Each year, our Christmas tree has a different color palette, and I let the kids alternate choosing what those colors will be. However, being in the wedding industry, I always insist that the gift wrapping and the angel on top, matches. That's our compromise.  This year, it was my daughter's turn to choose and our colors are red, white, silver, and black.  Our angel will be wearing a white dress with silver embroidery and we're wrapping all of our gifts with newspaper!  We're putting the tree up today, so I'll post it in a follow up.  In the meantime, enjoy your Black Friday and happy shopping.  I'll be trimming my tree and enjoying the rest of the time with my son before he heads back to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment