Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 18, 2011

Beauty Brains & A Bride

I’ve always said “Do you”, “Be you” and “Show your personality” and on your wedding day you most certainly should!  I just love it when a bride chooses a venue that does just that and this real wedding is all about a bride, beauty, and brains.

I was searching for unique venues and came across the Boston Public Library, via TheCateredAffair.com, and I must admit that it’s a beautiful place and a place after my own heart.  I’ve been an avid reader since I was a little girl and for the bride that loves to read as well, this is the perfect venue to combine the love of books with an elegant wedding. I love this striking color combination of black and red with hints of gold and the giving of books as favors; brilliant! 

Take a look for yourself and share your thoughts.

Image Courtesy of TheCateredAffair.com

Image Courtesy of TheCateredAffair.com
Image Courtesy of TheCateredAffair.com

Image Courtesy of TheCateredAffair.com
Courtesy of TheCateredAffair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment