Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 21, 2011

Chocolate, Chocolate & More Chocloate

I decided to dedicate this post to chocolate because I just devoured a bag of a bag of chocolate and I really should be ashamed of myself; but I’m not!  I love chocolate and that’s really no secret.  But, I’m always looking for more creative ways to try it besides the typical candy bar, cake, and ice cream.

I love when the food at an event is just as creative and imaginative at the event itself.  As an event planner, I know that the food and entertainment are the two things that people will remember the most after the event has long ended.

I’m willing to try almost anything once and I wonder what the reaction to these chocolate menu suggestions will be.

Chocolate Soup.

Image Courtesy of ConsciousFeast.com

Chili Chocolate Soup.
Image Courtesy of EatWriteThink.com

Crab and Citrus Salad with Dark Chocolate Dressing.
Image Courtesy of HapysHawaii.com


Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream & Strawberries.

Image Courtesy of DishinandDishes.com

Chocolate Wine.

Image Courtesy of Medonthemed.com

Chocolate Wedding Cake




No comments:

Post a Comment