Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Jun 20, 2011

Black & White Tuxedo Inspiration

There is something about a man in a suit that just does something to me.  No matter the man, he just always seems to clean up well when the jeans come off and the suit comes on.  Sometimes his flare is just a little a little bit different and he takes his inspiration from things he loves. 

Image Courtesy of DuskTillDolls.Blogspot.com

Black and White is the most classic and most elegant, so he may be inspired by some of these suggestions.

A light colored suit.
Image Courtesy of WeddingDressgan.com

Image Courtesy of Mmuga.de 

A pair of light colored shoes.  They don't always have to be white and textures are just fine.
Image Courtesy of VintageDancer.com

A boutonniere that incorporates a touch of fabric for texture.  Flowers aren't always necessary.
Image Courtesy of ExclusivelyYours.com
  
Some unique wedding bands.  Who says the groom can't have diamonds and color too?
Image Courtesy of GroomsAdvice.com

Image Courtesy of Weddings-Rings.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment