Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Nov 4, 2011

Engagement Chemistry

It's no secret that I love photography and I think that most of us in the wedding industry do, especially those of us that take the time to blog regularly.  I even watch America's Next Top Model to see the photo shoots and the photos at the end.  With that being said, I came across some "Engagement Photos" that even Tyra Banks would be proud of, while showing my bride the website of one of my favorite photographers.  I saw an episode of Top Model where the models were taught to have chemistry with the male models and look as if they were madly in love, to sell a product.  These photos had me fooled and I had to take a look more than twice!!


Source

Source


Taken by the very talented Leslie Marie Photography, these photos are absolutely stunning!  The couple look so connected and so into each other that it makes you just want to buy whatever they were selling, whether it be the jewels on her neck or the gown she's wearing!  Don't you agree??


Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment