Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift Basket Company where every basket is "Delightfully Filled...and Especially Yours".

I'm also a seasoned event planner and designer. I love everything about weddings and I hope to provide inspiration to help plan your wedding day. Through daily tips, images that I love, or events that I have done or feature, I hope to answer questions or help along the way to your journey to getting married or helping your bride and grooms! I'm fortunate to do exactly what I love!

Nov 3, 2011

Purple & Silver Inspiration Board

I know I've been a little quiet lately but it's the busy time of year for me with weddings and gift baskets but you won't get any complaints from me!


I have two brides coming up with the exact same color palette of eggplant and silver but one is not sure what to do with it.  I put together an inspiration board based on her want of a silver cake, purple and silver candy buffet, purple signature drink, purple stemware, eggplant dresses for her bridesmaids, grey tuxedos for the groomsmen, and a white bout for the guys.  I think it has everything she'll want and since we as wedding professionals tend to see the overall big picture, I'm sure she'll love the end results!




Photo credits: Men's Bout: www.Fleurology.blogspot.com Room: www.DavidTutera.com Place Setting: www.StyleMePretty.com Purple Cocktail: www.Delish.com Purple Bouquets: www.Tumblr.com Silver Favor: www.NuptualKnickKnacks.com Wedding Cake: www.Google.com Bride with Bouquet: www.AllowMeEvents.com  Bridesmaids: www.StephanieWilliamsPhotography.com Pail of Hersheys: www.WeddingsbyColor.com Invitation:  www.Etsy.com Purple Glassware: www.Pier1.com 

2 comments:

  1. I am planning 2 weddings with this color theme. The purple martini is interesting.

    ReplyDelete